Add Visitor ID
Click “Book Out” to book the visitor out of the system. Their entry will appear below in the Audit Table.
The table below shows the record of booking and booking out for each visitor.
|Visitor ID||Name||Booked In||Booked Out||Delete|
|100||Janet Smith||August 26, 2021 at 4:39 pm||August 26, 2021 at 4:40 pm||
|Visitor ID||Visitor Name||Special Considerations||Considerations||Created||Edit||Delete|
This is the considerations.
|August 26, 2021 at 4:38 pm||
The solution above works as follows:
- A clerk clicks on the Add Visitor Data link at the top of the page. This form is filled out collecting the information about the visitor, which will be stored and used for later bookings.
- Once the Add Visitor Data form is submitted the clerk will utilize the Add Visitor ID form to select the Visitors Name (Pre-Populated from the Add Visitor Data Form). A Visitor ID is assigned at that time, and then the clerk makes other selections such as special considerations, etc.
- Once the Add Visitor ID form is submitted, the clerk will see the Visitor IDs pre-populated in the Book In form. The clerk will select the Visitor ID and Name (Pre-Populated from Add Visitor ID Form) and then click Yes for Book-In then submit.
- All of the visitors who are booked in will show in the Booked In View (Green). If that person is to be booked out, the clerk will click on the Booked Out link in the table and that person will be transferred to the Book Out view (Red).
- The process is then completed.
- If the same visitors enters again, the clerk will pull them up by Name and start over.
Login as Subscriber demouser/demouser123@
Login as Editor demoeditor/demoeditor123@